Last update: May 2019
I. PERSONAL DATA
In general, you may visit the Site without communicating any personal information about yourself. In any event, you are under no obligation to transmit this information to SA Sojufel, owner of the Marius brand.
Nevertheless, in the event of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested. In this regard, SA Sojufel, owner of the Marius brand, may in some cases ask you to provide your name, e-mail address and telephone number (hereinafter referred to as your “Personal Information”), in particular in the contact form. By providing this information, you expressly agree that it may be processed by SA Sojufel, for the purposes indicated in point 2 below and for the purposes indicated at the end of each form.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament on April 14, 2016, and the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, SA Sojufel informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the data controller
The person in charge of the processing is Arnaud Redheuil, in his capacity as manager of SA Sojufel, whose head office is located at ZA LA CRAU – RN 7 13670 Saint-Andiol FRANCE – Tel. +33 (0)4 90 95 49 54
2. Purposes of the processing
La SA Sojufel est susceptible de traiter vos Informations Personnelles :
- (a) to provide you with the information or services you have requested (such as sending you the Newsletter); and/or
- (b) for the purpose of collecting information that will allow us to improve our Site, our products and services (in particular by means of cookies); and/or
- (c) for the purpose of contacting you about various events relating to the Marius brand.
Only SA Sojufel is the recipient of your Personal Information. This information, whether in individual or aggregated form, is never transmitted to a third party. Neither SA Sojufel nor any of its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and Users of its Site.
4. Duration of storage
Your Personal Information is kept by SA Sojufel only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection as indicated in 2 above, which in any case shall not exceed 24 months.
5. Data Processing and Liberties Rights
You have the following rights concerning your Personal Information, which you can exercise by writing to us at the postal address mentioned in point 1 or by filling in the form on our Contact page.
o Right to access and communicate data
You have the right to access the Personal Information that concerns you.
However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data incumbent on SA Sojufel, you are informed that your request will be processed provided that you can prove your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document (in the event of a request via our dedicated electronic form) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document (in the event of a written request).
SA Sojufel informs you that it will be entitled, if necessary, to oppose requests that are clearly abusive (due to their number, repetitive or systematic nature).
To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise your right of access by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find by clicking on the following link a model letter drawn up by the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (the “CNIL”) : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/exercer-son-droit-dacces
o Right to rectify data
Under this right, the law entitles you to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you that may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
Also, you can define general and specific directives concerning the fate of personal data after your death. If applicable, the heirs of a deceased person may request that the death of their loved one be taken into consideration and/or that the necessary updates be made.
To help you in your approach, in particular if you wish to exercise, on your own behalf or on behalf of a deceased relative, your right of rectification by means of a written request to the postal address mentioned in point 1, you will find a model letter drawn up by the CNIL by clicking on the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/rectifier-des-donnees-inexactes-obsoletes-ou-perimees
o Right to object
The exercise of this right is only possible in one of the following two situations:
- When the exercise of this right is based on legitimate reasons; or
- When the exercise of this right aims to prevent the data collected from being used for commercial prospecting purposes.
To help you in your approach, particularly if you wish to exercise your right to object by means of a written request sent to the postal address indicated in point 1, you will find a model letter drawn up by the CNIL by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/modele/courrier/supprimer-des-informations-vous-concernant-dun-site-internet
6. Response times
SA Sojufel undertakes to respond to your request for access, rectification or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable period of time, which may not exceed one month from receipt of your request.
7. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that SA Sojufel is not complying with its obligations with regard to your Personal Information, you may submit a complaint or request to the competent authority. In France, the competent authority is the CNIL, to which you can send a request electronically by clicking on the following link : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes/internet.
II. COOKIES POLICY
1. General information about cookies on the Marius Presseur en Provence website
SA Sojufel, as the publisher of this website, may place a cookie on the hard disk of your terminal (computer, tablet, cell phone, etc.) in order to ensure that your browsing on our website is smooth and optimal.
“Cookies” are small text files of limited size that allow us to recognize your computer, tablet or cell phone in order to personalize the services we offer you.
The information collected through cookies does not in any way identify you by name. It is used exclusively for our own needs in order to improve the interactivity and performance of our website and to send you content adapted to your interests. None of this information is communicated to third parties except when SA Sojufel has obtained your prior consent or when the disclosure of this information is required by law, by order of a court or any administrative or judicial authority empowered to know.
2. Setting your cookie preferences
You can accept or refuse the deposit of cookies at any time.
When you first connect to the SA Sojufel website, a banner at the bottom of your screen warns you that by continuing your navigation on the Marius Presseur en Provence website (by loading a new page or by clicking on various elements of the site, for example), you accept the deposit of cookies on your terminal. You are also considered to have given your agreement to the deposit of cookies by clicking on the icon ” I accept ” on the right of the banner at the bottom of your screen.
a. Cookies we use
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: These ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to determine whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit is a cookie created. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected
- the number of unique visitors
- the frequency with which users visit the site
- which pages visitors consult
- how long users stay on a particular page
- the page from which visitors leave the site
– Tracking cookies: they allow us to analyze your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network’s sites, in order to offer you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established based on this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but is used only to match ads to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Social network cookies: these allow social networks to record the posts and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behavior.
– Site improvement cookies: These allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best used.
Depending on the type of cookie involved, your consent to deposit and read cookies on your terminal may be required.
b. Cookies exempt from consent
In accordance with the recommendations of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), certain cookies are exempt from prior consent insofar as they are strictly necessary for the operation of the website or have the sole purpose of enabling or facilitating communication by electronic means. These include session identifier cookies, authentication cookies, load balancing session cookies and cookies for personalizing your interface. These cookies are fully subject to this policy insofar as they are issued and managed by SA Sojufel.
c. Cookies requiring the prior collection of your consent
This requirement applies to cookies issued by third parties that are “persistent” in the sense that they remain on your terminal until they are deleted or expire.
As such cookies are issued by third parties, their use and deposit are subject to their own privacy policies, a link to which is provided below. This family of cookies includes audience measurement cookies, advertising cookies (which SA Sojufel does not use) and social network sharing cookies (in particular from Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest).
Audience measurement cookies establish statistics on the number of visitors and the use of various elements of the website (such as the content/pages you have visited). This data helps to improve the ergonomics of the SA Sojufel website. An audience measurement tool is used on this website:
Social network sharing cookies are issued and managed by the publisher of the social network concerned. Subject to your consent, these cookies allow you to easily share some of the content published on the Marius Presseur en Provence website, in particular through the use of a sharing application “button” depending on the social network concerned. Four types of social network sharing cookies are present on the Marius Presseur en Provence website:
d. You have various tools to set cookies
Most Internet browsers are set by default to allow the placement of cookies. Your browser offers you the opportunity to modify these standard settings so that all cookies are systematically rejected or that only some of the cookies are accepted or rejected depending on their sender.
CAUTION: We draw your attention to the fact that refusing the deposit of cookies on your terminal is nevertheless likely to alter your user experience as well as your access to certain services or functionalities of this website. Where applicable, SA Sojufel declines all responsibility for the consequences related to the deterioration of your browsing conditions that occur due to your choice to refuse, delete or block the cookies necessary for the operation of the site. These consequences shall not constitute damage and you shall not be entitled to claim any compensation as a result.
Your browser also allows you to delete existing cookies on your terminal or to notify you when new cookies are likely to be placed on your terminal. These settings do not affect your browsing experience, but you lose all the benefits provided by the cookie.
Please see below for the many tools available to you to set the parameters of the cookies placed on your terminal.
e. Setting up your Internet browser
Each Internet browser has its own cookie management settings. To find out how to change your cookie preferences, please see below for links to the help needed to access your browser’s cookie menu:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=fr_FR&locale=fr_FR
For more information on the tools for controlling cookies, you can consult the website of the CNIL : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.